You and me both, sista! There's gotta be a better way to procure mass quantities of consumables! I don't even want to think about feeding twice as many kids as I am feeding now. Although, mine probably eat like they are 4 kids!
I think it's fun to see all of the different brands and types of groceries in a foreign country! I'm sure some of it's taken some getting used to, and others of it you're going to miss like crazy when you get back to the states! BTW--I love your picture a day blog, what awesome and random memories you'll have of this year!
How funny that I'm browsing through these pictures and "What a Wonderful World" is playing on my Pandora station. I was just thinking how great that your grocery shopping experience has become hum-drum instead of terrifying like it was 2 years ago!
You and me both, sista! There's gotta be a better way to procure mass quantities of consumables! I don't even want to think about feeding twice as many kids as I am feeding now. Although, mine probably eat like they are 4 kids!
ReplyDeleteI think it's fun to see all of the different brands and types of groceries in a foreign country! I'm sure some of it's taken some getting used to, and others of it you're going to miss like crazy when you get back to the states! BTW--I love your picture a day blog, what awesome and random memories you'll have of this year!
ReplyDeleteHow funny that I'm browsing through these pictures and "What a Wonderful World" is playing on my Pandora station. I was just thinking how great that your grocery shopping experience has become hum-drum instead of terrifying like it was 2 years ago!
ReplyDelete