The Stand-Off continues.
The Pile remains, and Jessica is still wearing the same pair of jeans everyday (the deal is that as soon as her room is organized, I will take her shopping for some badly-needed new jeans).
I'm going to win, right? RIGHT?
The Pile remains, and Jessica is still wearing the same pair of jeans everyday (the deal is that as soon as her room is organized, I will take her shopping for some badly-needed new jeans).
I'm going to win, right? RIGHT?

I would certainly think the promise of shopping would knock that pile down in no time. Where you see "Pile," however, I see "Space." I'm seriously jealous of how big her room is.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the piles are getting combined and worse. I told you how I would handle it. I know I will never win mother of the year and I'm ok with that. My kids have clean rooms because they know they don't want me to clean for them. My way involves the trash can. At this point Jessica should have to do more service for you and other family members if she want to earn her new jeans.
ReplyDelete