If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Monday, November 14, 2011

I have a confession to make.

I love to spy on people.

It's not as sick as it sounds.  Really.  I just love to look in people's windows when it's dark out and their house is all lit up inside.  Random windows become like movie screens, giving me glimpses into someone's life story.

When we moved here, I found out very quickly that our next door neighbors don't close their curtains.  And, their apartment is level with Adam and Luke's bedroom window on our second floor.

With floor-to-ceiling windows and no drapes, it's like they are just asking me to watch their every move.

The players in this particular show are a 50ish couple who live a very sedate, quiet life.  I have named them Frau and Otis.  Otis spends a lot of time reading in the living room while Frau cooks in the kitchen.  Frau likes to wear a spanky red apron.  Sometimes, a young boy visits, and he apparently likes to color at the kitchen table while Frau and Otis do the aforementioned activities.  

Yes, I get that it's pretty boring.  But I can't help myself.

Maybe it is a little sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment