If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

This morning was Luke's Winter Concert at his school.

As always, he stole the show.  Just so you know, Luke is a very good hula dancer.

 For the last song, Luke somehow got stuck behind the bigger kids.  But he still kept poking his head up to make sure I was watching.

(For all you People Magazine fans - do you recognize the little girl in the black dress?  Her mom is an Oscar-award-winning actress who is here in Berlin filming a movie.  I don't want to write her name, because then Google might capture it and some sicko would know where this little girl goes to school.)

(another hint:  that is her daddy in the knit hat)

4 comments:

  1. Unless I'm mistaken...Marie, if you like country music, the daddy should be recognizable, and then think of a pretty redheaded lady that he married who also has a very cool accent (NOT British) Am I right, Jill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent guess Colleen, but not correct. I will message you who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie. Maybe Luke will take her on a date.

    ReplyDelete