Sorry to post a picture of food - again - on my blog. I really am against people who post recipes with perfectly-lit photos of each step of the preparation, and a final, blurry-background-and-highlighted-finished-product photo of their culinary creation.
Because to me, food is just one more chore.
But, since I spent all day in bed feeling lousy and growling at everybody, these cupcakes are the only accomplishment worth noting:
Adam's birthday is tomorrow, so of course I had to make cupcakes for his class. I tried to be fancy with the frosting, but I really just made a mess. But any mess made with buttercream icing is still a win, in my opinion.

My girls' school hardly acknowledges birthdays. All they do is announce the birthdays for the day on the morning announcements. We're not allowed to bring birthday treats or even hand out party invitations at school. I almost forgot what it's like other places!
ReplyDeleteWe have to bring store-bought treats for our kids' birthdays. So LAME! I'd much rather have a homemade cupcake. What happened to the good old days? (Did I just say that?)
ReplyDeletePS- Hope you're feeling better!