If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Today I was looking at Jessica's hair, which falls nearly to her waist in almost perfect waves, and I remembered a time when I didn't know if she'd ever have hair at all.

This is Jess's first set of pigtails.  It took quite a lot of doing to scrape together enough hair for those two little squiggles on either side of her head.

Of course, with a mother's bias, I thought she looked beyond adorable in her scrawny, little pigtails.  And now, with that same mother's bias, I think she is stunningly beautiful with her long, shiny hair.   

Sometimes, I really love living in my Mom's World.  Nobody pop my bubble.

2 comments:

  1. Those pigtails crack me up. One of my favorite pictures of Jess is from my wedding day when she had a head full of sponge roller while wearing a onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet curls. Only super dedicated moms make the effort with hair that short ;)

    ReplyDelete