Today was the elementary school student-led conferences. This means that I went to the school and Adam and Luke showed me all the stuff they've been doing.
I was so mad that I forgot my camera, because I missed a real moment with Lukie. He recited this ditty about a mouse family that he learned in his German class, and he did so wearing a mouse mask that he had made himself. Since I didn't have the camera at school, I did the annoying mother thing where I made him recite it again for me at home so I could video it.
Try to imagine all this happening from behind a blue and green mouse mask. All you can see are two twinkly eyes through the holes, and they are alight with the knowledge that this is adorable.
His pronunciation is perfect!!!! Great job Luke!
ReplyDeleteThat was from your favorite German friend :)
ReplyDeleteHis German is really, really good!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your favorite German friend and I think it´s super cute!
ReplyDelete-Your second favourite German friend ;)