Tonight was our Relief Society monthly meeting. I don't know what to call these anymore - they used to be Homemaking, then Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment meetings, and now they are just Meetings.
Lucky me, I've had the Coordinator calling under all three names in two different wards. The guidelines keep changing, but essentially the calling stays the same - I stress and plan each month to put together a meeting the sisters feel obligated to come to.
Although, this month it was not so bad. I didn't find out this meeting was on the books until last Friday, so the RS councilor in charge took over. I brought centerpieces, and when I arrived everything was already decorated so I just sort of plunked my centerpieces down in the back of the food table and then basked in the praise that everything looked so cute.
Definitely Low-Stress-High-Glory this month.

Everything was wonderful, as always. You do a great job and we love you for it.
ReplyDeleteYour centerpieces are very cute. I'm always on the look-out for new ideas. I keep waiting for the Relief Society general broadcast when they announce no more mid-week meetings. Maybe this year.
ReplyDelete