If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

This afternoon, Pepper broke his thumb while playing soccer at the park.  He was playing goalie, and the ball hit his thumb just right (wrong?) when he tried to block a goal.  Pepper is very stoic, and he didn't really do anything to indicate he was in pain besides tell me his thumb hurt.  But, his face was white as a sheet when he told me this, so I could tell it was bad.  Not wanting to take any chances, I took him into the emergency room, and sure enough, an xray showed a broken bone.

2 comments:

  1. So sad to hear it! I'll be sure not to high five the cutie pie next time I see him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! That'll probably slow him down for a while (at least until the permanent cast is put on). :-(

    ReplyDelete