If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Today, I took Pepper to an orthopedic doctor to follow up on his broken thumb.  The doctor's office was in a beautiful old building just a few blocks away from our house.  While we waited for the doctor, I sat and stared at the ceiling of our examining room, imagining what this room used to be before it was a doctor's office.  Behind me was a wall of windows with a french door that led to a small balcony overlooking a cute city plaza.  My imagination ran wild, conjuring up scenes of formal dinners and society visits taking place in this room.  It was the most fun I've had waiting for a doctor!  Seriously, who needs magazines when there is cool architecture to browse?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I agree, who needs magazines in a place as cool as this?

    ReplyDelete