Tonight, we went with friends to a restaurant called The Bird. They boast "the best burgers in Berlin, perhaps in all of Europe." How could we not try it?
I think my arteries are clogging just from looking at this picture.
The burgers really were amazing, but it was the fries that blew my socks off. I love french fries made from real potatoes!
I had to laugh at the menu:
It's true - people here do eat their burgers with a knife and fork.
After reading this, I fully intended to eat my burger like a real American, but when my burger arrived, it was too tall to fit my mouth around. So, as much as I hate to admit it, I actually ate my burger with a knife and fork. The staff may have given me dirty looks, but I was too busy enjoying my swiss-and-mushroom-heaven-on-a-bun to really care.


Love their menu. What a hoot! Looks delish, too.
ReplyDeleteThat place is AWESOME. Someday I want to go back and try the steak. The cheesecake was my fav. And the blue cheese sauce... don't even get me started.
ReplyDelete