If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Monday, September 19, 2011

If I were to ever join a 12 Step Program, my introduction to group therapy would go something like this:

"Hello.  My name is Jill, and I am a slipper junkie."

I literally cannot pass a store display of slippers without buying a pair.

 These are my latest slipper fix.  I saw them at a shoe store the other night when I was with Jess and Pep buying soccer shoes, and I knew I had to have them as soon as I saw them.

Sadly, I feel no remorse, nor do I have any desire to offer restitution.  I have every intention of keeping this addiction and plan to unabashedly enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Mine always get covered in dog hair and then I never want to wear them again. I guess Gracie is better than in therapy for that addiction.

    ReplyDelete