If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This afternoon was Adam's Spring Pops concert at school, and he was very excited to have his grandparents there to watch it.
This is Adam's grade singing "YMCA".  You can tell that Adam had a lot of enthusiasm!

After the concert, Adam continued to get the royal treatment when Grandpa and Dad both went outside with him to throw some baseballs.  Baseball is Adam's new passion, so he bonded with Grandpa Bitner, who played a lot of baseball when he was in high school.

There was a lot of talk about "not throwing like a girl".  I really wish I had a better argument against such blatant sexism, but I'm a girl, I know how I throw, and I know it's pathetic. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally throw like a girl. Sometimes you just have to own the label (offensive as it is).

    ReplyDelete