If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today the kids didn't have school (some random German Catholic holiday), so I went against my better judgment and allowed them to have Screens.  They usually are not allowed to have Screens (TV, video games, computer) on weekdays, but since there was no school, I made an exception.

Well, tonight around 6:00, after a full day of the kids lazing around like slugs, I snapped.  The whole house is a mess of dirty dishes and snack wrappers, as evidenced by this shot of the computer room:
Ugh!

So, I flew around like a crazy woman and banned them all from Screens until every room in the house is S&S-ed (spic-and-spanned).  

They didn't love that, so this was their passive-aggressive move:
Since they can't have Screens, they all congregated outside to play some badminton/t-ball/baseball hybrid game rather than buckle down and clean up.  I figure this will last until somebody gets hurt or Jessica gets bored.

1 comment:

  1. Those aren't even my kids and I had to take some deep breaths from all the way over here! I'd love to hear the end of that story.

    ReplyDelete