If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tonight we did my most favorite Bear Lake tradition: Pickleville Playhouse.

We've gone for the last 6 years or so, and it is AWESOME!  Pickleville is this little theater at Bear Lake that puts on it's own, original melodramas.  I know you are thinking "Hokey Central", but you are soooo wrong!  The last four years, they've done Juanito Bandito plays, and they are seriously so funny, I have tears running down my face at times.  

T.J. Davis, one of the owners of Pickleville, developed this Juanito Bandito villian and writes a new play around him every year.  I can't believe this guy isn't on Broadway - the music alone amazes me.  T.J. is some kid from Idaho, yet he does this crazy Mexican accent that just kills me - and he can even rap in character.  I defy you to show me anything funnier!  We had the BEST time!

No comments:

Post a Comment