If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Today, we were in Barcelona, Spain.  I looooooved Barcelona!

Brad and the boys went to Camp Nou, which is the stadium for the best-in-the-world Barcelona Football Club.  Since Pepper's current obsession is soccer, there was no way he could go to Barcelona without visiting Camp Nou.

Jess and I went on a bike tour of Barcelona.  I did not have high hopes for the bike tour - it was quite rainy and I wasn't sure how confident I was on a bike.  But, I loved every minute of it!  Yes, we got a little wet, but it was so worth it to see this beautiful city.  The thing that really struck me about Barcelona was that they had done an amazing job of blending old and new - and it was all equally beautiful, from Gothic cathedrals to Antoni Goudi to Pablo Picasso.  My only complaint was that because I was on a bicycle, I couldn't take pictures as easily as I wanted.  I think I could have taken a picture of every street.

No comments:

Post a Comment