You know those super cute blog posts your friends make with pictures of their kids coloring eggs, finding coordinating Easter baskets, and dressed to the nines in their new Easter clothes?
Yeah, well, this isn't one of those.
This year, the Easter bunny came on Monday night, since we were on our trip on Easter and everyone knows the Easter bunny cannot hop onto a cruise ship. So, this morning the kids flew around the living room finding the candy the good bunny brought. The entire hunt lasted about a minute and a half. And, since I can't find the Easter baskets, we used the Halloween buckets.
I know. You can just say it.
Lame.

...says the mom who just took her kids on a life-changing vacation around Europe.
ReplyDeleteSo NOT lame! Lame was at my house where the bunny didn't visit because it forgot it was Easter!
ReplyDeleteNo, Jill, LAME would be pouring all the Easter candy into glass bowls on the dining room table the night before.
ReplyDeleteI just discovered this blog and I love it. This particular post made me laugh out loud. Really loud. Claire kept asking me what was so funny. I loved it!
ReplyDelete