If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tonight was the Young Men/Young Women Ball that we've been preparing for since February.  I've been teaching the YM/YW some ballroom dancing every Wednesday for the last couple of months, and tonight we had the big party with all the kids and their parents.  It was actually really fun!

Here are all the kids ready to dance our Mambo routine.  A couple of the boys really wanted to learn Mambo (I know - boys?!?), so I put together a simple routine that we performed for the parents.  I really enjoyed dusting off my old choreography skills, and I think the kids liked it, too.  (The girl in the wheelchair had a starring role, believe it or not)

Afterward, they gave me this ginorm bouquet of flowers.  Isn't it awesomely huge?


No comments:

Post a Comment