If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

For the last several days, Jessica has been in a state of panic because she couldn't find her black dress.  She went through the laundry, and even went to the extreme measure of cleaning and organizing her room in an effort to find it.

Well, this morning I grabbed what I thought was a black tank-top from my drawer to wear under a sweater.  Unfortunately, I think this is the black dress she's been searching for.

This is a dress?  

I don't want to be The Mom today.

3 comments:

  1. I am so not looking forward to these kind of days in the future... That is definitely a slip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pictures like this one that makes me thankful I only have sons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you $5 to wear it to the ward dance night on Friday.

    ReplyDelete