If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Friday, January 6, 2012

More dancing!

Tonight, I began teaching another dance class in our ward.  The high priest group leader asked if I would teach 4 or 5 dance classes for married couples in the ward, and of course I said yes.  So, every other Friday night for the next couple of months, we're going to get together for some dancing.

It is funny to me that I have taught far more dancing here in Germany than I did in the U.S.  They don't seem to mind that I do it in English.  I guess it works because I mostly demonstrate what to do rather than talk about it.  

However it works, I'm just glad it does.  It is seriously SO much fun for me to do, and I think the couples that came had a good time, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment