If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yesterday at Thai Wednesday (yes, it's usually Thai Tuesday, but Wednesday worked better this week), Denise introduced me to Fruit Ninja, an app for the iPad.  It's a fairly mindless game where you have to slice fruit when it appears on the screen without accidentally slicing the bombs that occasionally appear.  It's surprisingly addicting - there is something so satisfying about the juicy sound of the fruit getting demolished.

I think the first time I played it, I scored something like 14 points.  Luke watched me play it once, and had to try it.  His first score was over 100. 

So much for my self-esteem today.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how GOOD our kids are at technology?? I probably would have gotten about 2 on my first try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids LOVE Fruit Ninja. I think Shelbi has the high score in our family. And, yes, the fruit slicing sound is an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George, my Austrian friend, totally just jacked up my score. Now I am going to be spending hours trying to beat him. That being said, I don't consider it time wasted....

    ReplyDelete