If you're having trouble viewing this, try using Firefox or Safari as your browser.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm just going to say it.  Sorry if it's corny or cheesy-spiritual, but I have to say it.

I love having visiting teachers.

This month, my VTs wrapped up these super cute little chocolates for me.  I got to open a gift like it was Christmas or my birthday, and it was just a plain-old Tuesday.

Anyone who is willing to come to my house, talk to me about me, and do nice things for me every single month is amazing in my book.

2 comments:

  1. My dad used to have those cute little chocolates in his practice. He gave them to the kids after their checkup.
    Confession: When I went cleaning every week I picked the kind I like. So the kids didn´t have a big choice. Cause my dad´s and my favorites were gone. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love coming to see you! It's fun to get to know you better, and to get your awesome views on all things spiritual. It's a learning experience for ME to come and VT you.

    ReplyDelete